1. Responsible for a variety of quality engineering functions related to improve quality and reduce cost
2. through quality assurance on quality of conformance to reduce scrap, rework internal supplier material and customer's complaints. Support the organization goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
3. Review and identifier manufacturing problems or inefficiencies in the manufacturing
4. process and outgoing product quality, recommends solutions.
5. Audit to ensure that quality controls are maintained.
6. Studies quality capability of machines and process and furnish results to design and manufacturing planning.
7. Prepare inspection instruction correspond to process and product specifications.
8. Communicate effectively with team for customer's complaints and provide solution.
9. Know your customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them.
Perform related work as assigned.
1.Bachelor's degree,familiar with electronic materials,PCBA regulations and it's manufacturing process
2.At least 5 years experiences on electronic materials,PCBA regulations,with EMS experiences will be preferred
3.Good spoken English
Responsible for the product engineering & management duties, such as making component and assembly drawings, BOM, engineering changes and other documents, analysis and cost estimations, cost reduction and improvement of the existing products, component or product transfer and localization, new product design, to meet the market and customer requirements.
1.Perform product engineering duties, component and assembly drawings, BOM, product system data, engineering changes, other engineering documents etc.
2.Solve product, documentation and quality problems;
3.Cost estimations of product and processes;
4.Perform other engineering duties, such as analysis, FMEA, design review, VBPD, sample making & approval, CPAR, product localization, improvement & cost reduction, RoHS compliance etc.
5.Manage project, design new products, ensure it meets the performance & schedule;
6.Audit potential suppliers with SCM and QE members;